Opera Idol - The results....

the Top 7
Well, Opera Idol was a success! There was a great turnout and lots of positive feedback. Not to mention that I had a blast with my singer friends.
I didn't come away empty-handed, either. I got the "People's Choice" award, voted by the audience - THANK YOU! - and a place in the "Top 3"!
It was a fantastic evening with lots of great singing. I feel very fortunate to have been awarded "People's Choice" and a place in the Top 3, to have had the chance to sing in front of our distinguished panel of judges and also to have been given the publicity in the Times Colonist and the 'A' Channel TV spot.
What a wonderful experience!
Coming soon....lots of harping gigs at Christmas parties and church services, followed by POV's production of Handel's Semele in the New Year for which I will be in the chorus. I'll keep you posted!