Victoria Truth Centre 75th Anniversary Service, then to Montreal!

Sunday March 8th is the 75th anniversary of the opening of the Victoria Truth Centre, and I have been asked to perform at their anniversary service. The Victoria Truth Centre has played a huge part in my musical growth, and I am honoured to be a part of this important day. Our family has a 15-year history performing at the Truth Centre with the support and piano skills of their music director and long-time family friend, Wendy Stofer. We have always felt welcomed and appreciated by the congregation at the Truth Centre. My mother and I have recently been participating in the Sunday morning services as the congregational singing leaders.

Later that same day I will be boarding a plane to Montreal to spend a week working with teachers and coaches at L'Universite de Montreal and auditioning for a Masters degree in Vocal Interpretation. I'm very excited to spend some time in the city and getting to know the campus. At the end of my Montreal adventure I will hop over to Wolfville, NS to see my sister Liz sing Gretel in Acadia University's student production of Humperdinck's "Hansel and Gretel". I'm excited to visit my Alma Mater (it will be the first time I've been back since I graduated) and see my sister perform in her final year at Acadia.

Next up, Opera Studio's "Giulio Cesare" on April 1,2,3 and 4, then the Greater Victoria Performing Arts Festival in late April.